Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction
With Direct Deposit to your NHCCU account you don't have to worry that you'll lose a check or not make the deposit on time. Direct Deposit eliminates the paper hassle and funds are immediately available. You simply need to provide the credit unions Routing and Transit Number 211178103 along with your account number.
With Automatic Payroll Deduction, you decide how much money you'd like to set aside each pay period, and we'll assist in making it happen. The money will be deducted from your checking and deposited into the accounts of your choice.
Check Images Online
You can now view images of your cleared checks in Internet Banking. Simply click the check number and the image will appear.
Below are instructions on how to wire funds to the New Haven County Credit Union, Inc. Please follow these exactly:
Alloya Corporate FCU
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
New Haven County Credit Union, Inc.
450 Universal Drive
North Haven, CT 06473
Final Credit to:
Member's name and account number
ATM (Automated Teller Machine) and Point of Sale Access
With your ATM card in hand, NHCCU is at your service 24 hours a day. Instant cash is available to you no matter if you use NHCCU owned ATM's or the thousands of ATM locations in the Plus, NYCE, and Sum Networks. You can access your cash surcharge free from an ATM that participates in the Sum Network. For a listing of credit unions participating in the Sum Network, follow the link from our home page.
Make purchases with your NHCCU ATM card at participating merchants with the NYCE network logo. You always have the convenience of cash with the card in your pocket. Your point of sale amount is automatically deducted from your checking account and will appear on your monthly statement.
- Four free ATM withdrawal transactions at foreign machines each month*
- Free Point of Sale Transactions
- Secure for authorized users only with pin access.
Download an informational brochure on how to prevent Internet pirates from "phishing" for your personal finanical information.
Are your Funds Safe?
If you're losing money in the stock market, consider changing the way you invest your money. With current economic conditions, it pays to keep your money in a safe, secure Money Market or Certificate. You'll earn interest and maintain principal, even if the economy doesn't perk up. With a Certificate, you can choose a fixed term from 3 - 60 months. With a Money Market, you'll earn higher dividend for higher balances.
Money Markets... Are you looking for a higher rate of return than a savings account, but would like to keep your money fairly liquid? Then a Money Market Savings Account is just right for you! Minimum balance required to earn a dividend is $2,500. Dividends are posted monthly based on the average daily balance method. Rates are reviewed and subject to change monthly. Federally insured by NCUA.
Member Access Touchtone Teller: M.A.T.T.
NHCCU's free audio response service turns your phone into a 24-hour teller. Dial the exclusive number 855-502-8916 and you have a direct line to your account information from anywhere across the United States. Using your pin, you can conduct many financial transactions through M.A.T.T.
Just follow these simple instructions:
- Dial 855-502-8916.
- Enter your account number, followed by the # sign.
- Enter your PIN (last four digits of your social security #, or your own personalized number), then press the # sign.
- Enter Transaction Code, then press the # sign.
- Follow instructions for each step, remember the following:
- When entering the dollar amount, include cents ($150.00 is entered as 15000, then # sign). Percent rates (9.5%) are entered as 950.
- After each entry, press the # sign.
- For a list of available suffixes press the * sign, 2 and the # sign.
- To backup one step to previous question or entry, press * sign, then # sign.
- To end the call press * sign, 3 and the # sign after each message until the audio teller says, "Thank you. Goodbye." At that point you will be disconnected.
Main Menu Options:
|Transfers & Withdrawals
|All Other Options