New Haven County Credit Union, Inc. is a non-profit financial institution organized to serve the changing financial needs of all the member owners. We are very different from a bank; the people who do business with us are our members, not our customers.
This means that our profits are returned to our members in the form of lower interest rates charged on loans, higher interest rates paid on share accounts, lower service fees, and expanded services. It also means that the Credit Union is owned and governed by our members with a Board of Directors instead of a select group of stock-holders.
We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you and your family, as we have been doing for over 48 years.
New Haven County Credit Union, Inc. is a financial services cooperative, owned and operated by its members. This is what distinguishes the Credit Union from other financial institutions. Members put their money in a variety of savings accounts, and that money, in turn, is lent to members. After operating expenses and reserve requirements are met, loan income is returned to all members in the form of dividends and comprehensive financial services.
Anyone living or working in the County of New Haven is eligible for membership.
The credit union is located at 2 Broadway, North Haven, CT 06473.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The New Haven County Credit Union, Inc.
- Will provide members with a range of services that will meet their financial needs while preserving the safety and soundness of funds on deposit.
- Will explore innovative ways of doing business and will encourage economic development with the integration of these ideas into our organization.
- Will strive to give benefit and do no harm and will interact with the members in an equitable and just fashion.
- Is dedicated to the concept of continuous member education.
- Will respect the rights and dignity of credit union members while acknowledging the importance of conducting business morally.